sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

FIRST TOUR BY EUROPE LAST PART: COTE D'AZUR AND COME BACK

18TH AUGUST 2007

After to have a good breakfast we go to France, to the Cote d'Azur. We put Monaco in our GPS and start the trip. During all the travel we pass under a lot of tunnels and uncountable tolls. I don't want to think how much we spent in that, but I think that it was too much. We arrive to Monaco, but we can't park the car in any place, so we decide to see the city from the car. It's a pity but it's close to Barcelona and I'm sure that we can see it another time. Then we go to Niza. We park in a parking near of the centre like the Barcelona ones (3 € by hour. Espensive but not as Milan ones). We walk along the pedestrian area, full of shops, restaurants, ice-cream parlors and bars. We find a quick!! so we eat a Long Bacon hamburguer, our favourite.



Then we walk along the seafront, full of hotels and people in the beach. Today it's a sunny and beautiful day but we can't have a batch because we don't have any bathdress. It's the last time that this happens to us. The next time, we'll take the bathdress althoug we travel to  the Pole. The beaches are very narrow and with a lot of pebble. I think that is not very comfortable to be knocked down there, but the sea has a breathtaking blue colour. After we eat an ice-cream and take de car. We have to look for a hotel. We don't want to have it in Niza because we know is expensive, maybe in another place not very touristic.



We stop in every town, village and city we see but all it's full. It becames night slowly and we are tired and we start to be nervous. In addition, the car begins expressing a sickening smell and when Javi opens the hood discovers that the battery has got damaged. Greate!! The best way to finish our holidays! We ask in another hotel we see and the receptionist tell me that there isn't any free hotel in the whole french cost. That until La Jonquera, already Catalonia, we will not find any. So, we decide to comeback home this night. We arrive at home at 03:00 in the morning, very tired and very sad because of the end of our holidays. But also happy to be at home with our families again and of have fulfilled a big sleep.


CONCLUSION:


Trip budget: 2.600 € total. To cover half Europe visiting places so fantastic like Paris, Brugges, Amsterdam or Berlin, for example, it costs a thing.



This was our first tour and we will remember it for ever with a very special love. If I have to choose the places that I liked the most, I'd choose Paris, Amsterdam and, of course Brugges, and the places I liked the less Luxembourg and Milan, but really all the places liked me a lot. Louxemburg has a lot of places more beautifuls and interestings than the capitalMaybe we come back one day and we will can discover another things. Brugge is like to be inside of a fary tale and I dreamed a lot of times to be there thar I could'nt believe it.



Berlin was very impressive to me, althoug the Wall is still very present and has some things of the war, so I perceived it a little sad, but only a few because it's really a very nice city to stay. Munich, on the opposite, meant a happiness explosion, I don't know exactly why, althoug the visit in Dachau was very hard for us. I don't think that I will visit again another concentrarion camp, for me is enough.

Also I would like to have some touch with the people who lives in these cities, but in a capital withour knowing any person is impossible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario